Who We Serve
Unlike a lot of other advisors, Travis didn’t grow up in the financial services industry. Instead, he watched his father and brother courageously serve in the line of duty as Tulsa police officers. This dedication prompted Travis to pursue a career that would give back to those that have given so much to his community. By being an LPL Financial Advisor, Travis can help individuals, including police officers, organize their finances and plan for long-term goals. He strives to take the stress out of financial planning and instead help provide individuals with the financial freedom that they deserve.
When clients work with our firm, they work with an advisor that takes their needs, goals, and objectives seriously and crafts financial plans accordingly. Rather than fit our clients to a cookie-cutter approach to planning, we get to know our clients on a deeper level and craft strategies that are right for them. We can help our clients objectively answer questions such as:
- When can I retire?
- What’s the risk in my investment portfolio?
- Can I afford to send my child to college?
- What are the elements of a sound estate strategy?
- Do I have enough life insurance for my family?
- Should I consider long-term care insurance?
- How can I create a steady stream of income that lasts through retirement?
- How can I get the most out of my 401(k) and/or IRAs?
We also understand the unique career paths that police officers face, including an earlier retirement, potential insurance needs, and government funding. We seek to give back to a population that has given our community so much by helping police officers and other individuals articulate, plan, and pursue their long-term goals.